Volunteers without Borders Association is a Palestinian legally registered NGO that works basically on voluntary activities and youth development. Our basic goals are to create an atmosphere that motivates the youth to participation in voluntary activities, increase the awareness of importance of voluntary work to the community for different ages. We also focus on improving leadership skills for different youth in order to create new young effective leaders by providing different training sessions that enable the youth to use the theoretical concepts in practical life. In addition to our key goals, we also work on supporting refugees by voluntary activities since many of our members are from refugee camps. We also give special importance to cultural activities that aim to promote the Palestinian culture through arts, Dabkeh dancing (Palestinian traditional dance), music, handcrafts, embroideries and much more.
Our association combines different Palestinian youth members from different cities, villages and refugee camps. We have 7 administrative members, most are youth and about 85 different volunteers that are members in the association from different universities and societies. Our office is located in Ramallah city. We have participated in different youth projects in partnership with different local and international organizations basically on subjects such as human rights, refugees’ rights, discrimination, challenges against disabled children and youth motivation sessions.
– HOME International Seminar for immigration and immigrants – GAS Association – France
– Leadership Development Training – Palestinian Red Crescent.
– Partnership with international organizations Heart to Heart & Equal Opportunity.
– Palestinian Case important international decisions regarding Palestinian immigrants and prisoners’ issues Seminar – Denmark.
– International Youth Camp and celebrating the opening of local organization – Norway.
– Summer and winter breaks camps for children.
– Youth volunteering events with local organizations.
– Hosting Danish media students twice a year.
– Holy Ramadan volunteering activities.
– Language courses: English, Spanish and Italian.
– Palestinian Spring Festival – France.
– Leadership and Entrepreneurship training with Ministry of Education and Albireh Municipality.
– Organizations International Convention – Morocco.
– Planting Al-Rafah elderly home.
– Dukkan project – Dalia Organization.
– Rehabilitation of Children club park at Qalandia refugee camp.
– Arts and crafts workshops for children in Qalandia, Qadoura and Aljalazon refugee camps and villages near separation wall.
– Annual Villages Football League.
– Bicycle Riding Events – Ramallah Municipality.